LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dorethea Gayheart   11 January 2016

Need legal advice regarding employment law in india

We are a Miami based company and recently launch our travelling services in Shimla. Few days ago, we opened our temporary office here to recruit employees. In this regard, I just want to know the answer of following question:

• We have received the NOC from government to work but what would employment law of India says about legal contract with employees.
  • I also want to know the legislation law of India regarding travelling agencies.
  • Isn’t any restriction to hire employees from other countries including US and China in Indian law.

We are just looking for some professional and time saving suggestions. You can also PM me to offer your legal advisory services.  

Dorethea Gayheart – HR Head at Ego Seo Miami, US

Address: #502, 990 Biscayne Blvd. Miami, FL 33132 

Email: egoseoservices@gmail.com

Learning

2 Replies

information   12 January 2016

Hi......... I am working in autonomous body under Ministry of HRD, India and my appointment letter contain the follwoing statement 

"You will be initially on probation for a period of two year from the date of your joining which may further be extended at the discretion of the competent authority. Failure to complete the period of probation to the satisfaction of the competent authority will render you liable to discharge from service. Further during the period of probation your service can be dispensed with by Samiti without assigning any reasons. While on probation, you will be required to give one month’s notice of resignation in case you leave the Samiti"

I would like know the answer of the following questions.

1. If the Samiti neither issued the extension letter after two year of joining nor the confirmation letter after two year of joining then the probation will be treated as deemed confirmed ?

2. After continued service of two year ( from the date of joining) can smiti discharge me from service or can extended my probation period.

3. upto how may year, probation period can be extend after continued service of two year ( from the date of joining) 

Thaanks

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 January 2016

You may enagage the services of an able labor Law Consultant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register