LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HARIDOSS MUTHU (Proprietor)     18 January 2012

Need legal advice

We are three children to our parents.Mother dead before that father absconding..We get legal heir and court declaration seems to death for father. In 2009 i (female) and my younger brother deceided to give(My fathers earned property) our land with building property to our elder brother .bcs he only the person done all the responsibility of our parent like my marriage and delivery expense and spend money to young brother's(MBBS) study and A-Z expense to our old building...

So we given our share to my elder. But my husband not accept this disclose and struggling..Elder said that he will give one share of the government land value .to us..younger refuse...only for me  that also he will give after 5 yrs from the date of sign the doc.

three yrs left..my Husband threats he would file a case with my son when he was eighteen..Now he is 12ys.,,My elder brother give a written paper (Rs.20 )stamp for evidence of my share...

Actually i am not interested to buy my share..Bcs He only bare all the family expense, problems...everything..he spend all his income to the family and us(me & younger brother)

My husband point for case :(a) after 5 yrs he will buy with interest of that share

(b) share the property with market value

(c) In that he needs one floor to build for him.

Is there any way ?...That doc what we given to my brother mentioned i buyed 10000/- for that and my younger given free to him

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 January 2012

Hello,

Did you give your share on a registered document of release/relinquishment deed or not? If yes, no one can claim any right out of the property acquired by your father (claiming through You). You are the best judge to dispose it off as you choose and your husband/son has NO RIGHT, TITLE, CLAIM or INTEREST. 

HARIDOSS MUTHU (Proprietor)     19 January 2012

Dr.Maj J C Vashista, sir

yes i sign the release deed..I am happy and relaxed also.bcs mild tension is growing day by day...

Thank you for the reply

ashish srivastava (proprietor)     19 January 2012

my mother is having a immovable property. in which i( son) lives with his wife and childrens. i am also having a younger sister who married 11 yrs ago. is there any ruling relates that married daughter can ask for share in mother's property after 15 yrs of her marriage.

suggest me some legel opinion.

ashish srivastava (proprietor)     19 January 2012

my mother is having an immovable property. in which i( son) lives with my wife and childrens. i am also having a younger sister who married 11 yrs ago.she lives in her inlaws home. Is there any ruling relates that married daughter can not ask for share in mother's property after 15 yrs of her marriage.

suggest me some legel opinion.

HARIDOSS MUTHU (Proprietor)     19 January 2012

Link with the previous:

after father absconding, his file was not yet close in his government office. on 2006 the office call for us and settle the house loan and get back the land doc.....My elder settled and get back the doc. and we me and younger brother given a release deed in favour of my elder.

In this situation now i trying for succession of the job after 21yrs when father was absconding...two brother's ready to give the noc for the job..

My younger brother told to me if you get the succession of the job from the office..i should not ask the share of the land with build what my elder told to give one third from the government land value....

Is it correct ? My younger bro..saying the job is the regular income for you so dont ask that share...land give to elder and job for you...

my younger bro. words are correct? how far?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register