Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna Kishore   17 April 2020

Need leagal advice please

Hi All,

My Wife is government employee before marriage she constructed one home only to stay their parents. But all the property in her name only. The site and house and all the emi also she is paying. But now the issue is their parents and their sisters are blackmailing her that this property needs to transfer(register) on her parents name. She don't like that she constructed only to stay her parents. But now they are torchering her in this case how can we proceed leagal. We don't want them to stay in her house. How we get them out from her house to their son's house. Please suggest any advice.



 8 Replies

Vishnu P Sopanam   17 April 2020

Krishna.Dont register the property to the parents name that may land you in more troubles.also since the property is in your wife's name and the EMI is still running you can not transfer the property without the closure of loan.

Krishna Kishore   17 April 2020

Thanks vishnu for suggestion i am not transferring the property. My question is the power of attorney to entire property is my wife right?

Krishna Kishore   17 April 2020

Because she constructed this house before marriage with her very own money and bank loan there is no contribution of her parents. Did their parents get any share in this house as per law.

Vishnu P Sopanam   17 April 2020

please confirm whether this is ancestral property or not.In whose name land and building tax is remitted.Bank will grant loans to person who has legal title over the I assume that the property belongs to your wife.please provide a clear picture so that I can sort out the issues

Krishna Kishore   17 April 2020

Yes vishnu this complete property belongs to my wife but she constructed before marriage. My question is though she constructed before marriage did their parents get any share on this as per the law.

Parveen Bhatia   17 April 2020

legally her parents has no right on this property or not compell to her do it , even you and your all legal heirs right to register fir against of them for this activity.

Parveen Bhatia   17 April 2020

for details contact me

Arun   20 April 2020

your wife parents doesn't have any legal right on the property which your wife bought before marriage. even she bought the property before the marriage that doesn't transfer any kind of right to her parents, so don't worry. for further clarification reach us @ 9841844223

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query