LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B.P. Bhardwaj (delhi)     10 July 2013

Need judgments

Hi everyone,

I have filed complaint case under section 200 CrPC before the court, I am complainant in this case. This case is the case of false complaint made by someone against me in police station. I have sufficient documentry evidence which have confimed by police officials with relevant authorities and filed status report before the court. Now the learned MM told us that section 182 IPC is hiting section 195 CrPC. Please provide me relevant judgments, which help to getting summoning order against accused person.




 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 July 2013

Punjab & Haryana High Court judgement follows:Criminal Procedure Code, 1973, Section 195, 182, Indian Penal Code, 1860, Section 182 -- False complaint to SSP and DIG - On enquiry DSP found allegations false - SHO presented calendra against accused u/s 182 Cr.P.C. - Held, SHO is not competent to file complaint in view of S.195(1) Cr.P.C. which could be filed by SSP or DIG or by an officer to whom they are administratively..........

B.P. Bhardwaj (delhi)     27 July 2013


Please mention number

B P Bhardwaj

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query