LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

puns (engineer)     01 October 2012

Need help on property issue



We have some 5.5 Gunthas of land(in Palghar-Maharashtra) on my grandfather's name(Sole Owner). 

In total it contains 4 rooms,

In one of them we live & in rest of the 3 rooms my Grandfather's real brothers stay from very starting, but with No Rent.

All the paper are on my Grandfather's name, including saat baara, Kharidi khat etc.

Now, the problem is those brothers of my Grandfather are claiming part of this property.

We have send them a legal notice to vacate all the 3 rooms or else we will take legal actions against them.

Kindly help to understand that , if we take them to court how long approx it may take to make a decision, and practically how can we handle this.

Please note out of 3 brothers 2 of them are ready for internal settlement but the 3rd brother is not ready, how can we take legal action on this, or any simple quick method to resolve.

Appreciate your guidance here.



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query