Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need help on maintennace

Page no : 2

sai narayana   05 July 2017

The onus is on you to cooperate with the trail to disprove the allegation but unless and until they move an application in the court for your medical examination, you need not worry.

And also remember that losing hymen is not losing virginity and also there is going to be long gap between the consummation and the medical tests there is no chance for finding any trace of your semen in her v**gina, so absolutely there is no use in sending her to any medical examination unless that consummation made her concieve.

fighter   06 July 2017

Sai Narayana Sir,

I agree that the onus is on me to cooperate the trail to disprove the allegation and I am ready to coperate. No issues on that. At the same time the burden is n her to prove her false allegation that she did not lost her virginity.

Can I file a petition to send her for the medical test? What is the right time to do that?

sai narayana   06 July 2017

Originally posted by : fighter
Sai Narayana Sir,

I agree that the onus is on me to cooperate the trail to disprove the allegation and I am ready to coperate. No issues on that. At the same time the burden is n her to prove her false allegation that she did not lost her virginity.

Can I file a petition to send her for the medical test? What is the right time to do that?

Now a days retaining partner after marriage is a great difficulty then how do you except that every girl loses her virginity only after the marriage. I mean to say that the invirginity of wife is not a conclusive proof of potency of husband.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     06 July 2017

My opinion is,

We all victim must have at least two objectives –

1) We must emphasize on our livelihood so that we can be mentally strong to fight back.

2) Never quit fighting for dignity, respect and rights for men as men are also human.

Considering point (1) you should file set-aside petition (WS) from her allegation with no-objection on divorce as she has filed divorce on the ground of cruelty, you are disagree/denying her allegation but giving no-objection on her divorce prayer. So you will obtain divorce and start new matrimonial or live-in-relationship life that will keep your livelihood continue.  

Considering point (2) you should file counter cases as advised above along with speedy trial as advised on my FB link.  

https://www.facebook.com/RockySmith4Calcutta/

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     06 July 2017

Being lawful wife she is entitled to claim maintenance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register