LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi (execuitve)     30 March 2013

Need help in 498a and dp act 3 and 4

Hello Every one Please help me I need advice.

My wife filed 498a and DP act 3 and 4 in Jan 2013 in Police station  then she filed Maintance case in court 

Recently both sides are compromised and excanged cash and all iteams. my dad gave toatl money to them and they demanded extra money we said after getting divroce we will give money to them. Everything wrote in the notary bond paper. In notary bond paper we mentioned everything that they took their money and extra amount we will give after divroce. we mentioned the 498a, dp act 3 & 4 and Maintance case they will withdraw. For this settlement she signed and her mom and father also signed and gave us notary papers.  Sub inspector said after compromise he will write charge sheet send it to court. SI told us he will remove my  sister and mother and father names in charge sheet but till he did not send charge sheet to court. recently SI transfered to different police station New SI came to that police station. what will happend now I dont know ? My family is scaring alot the new SI will create any problem to us because till now my mom, dad and sister did not take bail. The old SI took money from us and said I will send chargesheet but he did not send it. what will happend? please give me advice what can I do now? The new si will create any problem to us ?

Thanking you

Learning

4 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     30 March 2013

The best thing to do is to file a Quash petition in High Court - snd present the compromise deed there and get the case quashed and till the case is quashed seek arrest stay for the family menbers not taken bail. It is not advisable to wait for filing chargesheet and depending on police to loosen the case that would make you shell money to police and still with no results.

stanley (Freedom)     30 March 2013

Apply for Anticipatory bail for your mother and sister and father to avoid arrest of them . The solution is simple .  The more money you offer the more money they are going to abstract from you :-) 

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     30 March 2013

hello,

they cannot withdraw criminal cases.

you need to get it quashed with their help in the court of law.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

abhishek (advocate)     30 March 2013

go for quashing before hc why to wait for the police to file charge-sheet , because if the matter is compromised between you and ur wife than the police should file the negative report neways it is better that u shud go for quashing

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register