Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GANESH (SUPERVISOR)     30 October 2014

Need help for to file 497

Dear Members,

Please suggest me... I am going to file FIR or IPC 497 on my wife and her unmarried boy friend in next week. Can i fight strongly with below mention eviedance and suggest me any other section where i can pressurised them.

Eviedance with me - 

1) Photograph of both of them.

2) Video Clip - Where she is admit in front of her mother about her s*xual relationship with her boy friend. My mother in law telling me that dont tell this any relative and give one chance to her daughter.

3) Call recording - My wife telling me that her boy friend use condom when they done the s*xual intercourse, She also TELLING ME that she only took off her lower garments (Means Half Naked from down), She also told that she called that guy that day and this s*x plan is already decided by both of them.

4) Call recording - Her brother and elder sister called me and telling me sorry for the same and convencing me to give one chance to her sister.

5) Confession in Police Station - My wife statement (Where she is agree on her s*xual relation ship with her boyfriend) recorded by the police station on paper with her signed.

All my evidence, i done private forensic certified

Learning

4 Replies

Pradeep Verma (Advocate)     30 October 2014

Sir,

Firstly, you can't prosecute your wife as the adultery provision under the Indian Penal Code punishes only the male adulterer. So while you can definitely prosecute the boyfriend on the basis of the evidence you have but you can't file a complaint against your wife.

Secondly, if your grudge is not against your wife then file a case under 497. But if your grudge is against your wife, then you have a remedy under the Hindu Marriage Act, i.e. to seek divorce on this ground.

Any other query, please post again.

Pradeep Verma, Advocate Allahabad High Court

GANESH (SUPERVISOR)     31 October 2014

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your replay,

I Known that indian court not punishes wife for adultery... I am filling this case to trap her boyfriend.

Please tell me my evidence is sufficent for to trap him.

GANESH (SUPERVISOR)     31 October 2014

Dear Sir,

On the basis of my evidence can i prove my wife adultery in family court for divorce.

AS   31 October 2014

1. You can seek divorce from wife.

2. you can file 497 on that Guy.

You can proof your case or not depnds , how your case is presented.

Most important is that Guy will never admit that he had s*x with your wife and you can not proof the same.Even if your wife says that she had s*x with him, But guy deny it , How will you proof It... :)

I hope you understand Law....

1. If you felt bad, cheated and dont want to continue your marriage , then file divorce , No worries.

2. 497 - Dont do this , What you will get if this guy get jail , nothing. Listen your wife had a s*x with guy , Its your wife problem , She is not raped by someone, She enjoyed it , But you want to punish guy ...I will suggest dont do this...You both might fight for years for this and mean time your wife will be having s*x with 50 more people  and tell you that i had s*x with 50 people , they you file case on 50 people ...

Joke 

Judge - Why you killed your wife , instead of killing her booy friend?

Husbad- Sir , Single murder is ok , else i need to kill 5-6 people every week.

Hope you understand it ....So just divorce your wife.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register