New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sharad Goyal   20 July 2023

need help against India filings

they have been providing such a poor responses, seems like the entire company is ran by bunch of goons that doesnt care about the customers.

they just take the payment and keep customers frustrated to the point where they have to pay extra for the services.

can you help?


 4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     20 July 2023

Just file a Consumer complaint , the Consumer forum will teach them good lesson, even you don’  need a lawyer to file the complaint just give real facts with whatever proof you have  submit in Consumer protection forum.

Sourav Das (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     20 July 2023

First, issue legal notice through advocate,then complain to consumer forum.

Call or mail me for professional assistance. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 July 2023

you can give complaint through online facility also. please see the following link. 

Consumer Court Online India - File In Consumer Forum Online


Online Legal India





Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     21 July 2023

Well opined and advised by experts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register