Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Need help

Pls advice me,

Hi, myself Mansi married to Karan 8 month  back,  after 1 months of marriage my husband, mother in-law & father in-law started giving mental & physical torture to bring dowry,  I objected for it... Because of it my husband torture me for divorce and blackmail on that issue to me. Still I am staying in Father-in law's house & my husband not coming to home from past 6 months my husband also not interested on me. I am daily getting torture.  Please help me  so my few que are .....

1) Divorce possible within 6 month of marrige  for any  reason......without her wife permission and willing !

2)  what will i do ?

3) Any strong action aginst those type of greedy people ?

Learning

12 Replies

CA Ayush Agrawal (Chartered Accountant)     18 March 2013

You Can File Petition Only After Completion of One Year.

Further, Only Family Law Lawyers Can Guide You Much Better.

Lets Wait for Experts Comments.

LAW STUDENT (NILL)     18 March 2013

after 1 months of marriage my husband, mother in-law & father in-law started giving mental & physical torture to bring dowry,

[ Then what are u doing since 7 month ]

1. without wife conscience divorce in not possible within 6 month.

2. you make sach a proof that can show you wann live with him but he is asking dowry.

3. collect all the strong proof  about dowery demand and mental & physical torture then u can file dowry case, domestic voilence, and many more.

but after these all case ur merried life will be over,  if u will be having very stronge proof of dowry demand then only u can teach them a lesson.

2 Like

(Guest)

Marriage is not what you are stating as.

Its something else, its not about money, its not about ego, its basically adjustment.

When people are hell bent to extract money from one another, it is better to call of that relationship and move on in life.

People here and outside may suggest you about going about filing cases on in-laws, husband etc, but that will be only a waste of time and a process of your hair turning grey.

Call for a meeting of elders, talk it out, settle amicably!

(Guest)

@Ayush : Thanks

@ Helping Hand : Thanks, but they refused to talk to me and hit all  counseling from me.

@  Law student :

Respected Madam,

I got some article which contain dowry demand, and also his false, fake divorce petition against me before 6 month of marriage

which he use to blackmail and scare me for dowry demand. They refused to talk to me and hit all  counseling from me. They all are

leave the home without any notice for  throw me out of the house.

so my que. for all respected you,

1) False fake divorce petition can be granted as cruelty within 4/5  month of marriage.

Mango (Consultant)     18 March 2013

I have never seen so much love in a marriage.. Wife is eagerly waiting for a divorce and husband had already filled a divorce application within 6 months of marriage... Husband keeps roaming around the house with divorce petition in hand whereas, wife keeps thinking of having golden wings of dowry demands (498a, 403, DV)....

What are you really two? Human being or animals? Poisoned him and end this story in a smooth manner...  Also, satisfy your ego (that you didn’t lose in the case).... What are you really waiting for? Anyway, you are going to spend your life in the same way before&after the divorce? Why don't you take a short route and end this story, right there? Three months of Tihar Jail and afterthat, you would be free for life under permanent bail... Looses will be covered as well... How's about that?

OR

If he is roaming around the house with divorce petition, did you ask him that why does not he file the case and get rid of you when he has so much problem with this relationship? Not even cannibals and hannibal thinks the way you are talking about your husband...? Cannibals/Hannibals  DOES NOT eat human soul....

With just a divorce petition in hand, your husband can't do anything!!!!! Remove all the fears from your mind and practice meditation...

If he calls for dowry anytime then poison him once and stop his story for forever!  If he survives, he will never ask for the dowry... If he does not then it's so much unfortunate that bagon spray was mixed with the food and killed another type of cockroach....

Mango

1 Like

abdul (MD)     18 March 2013

Mango

i can understand the pain and agony in your words but brother when someone is seeking advice, it becomes our duty to guide them appropriately and if we cannot, then it is better we do not misguide them.

thanks for understanding

abdul 

Subash M R (Advocate)     18 March 2013

1)No marriage may be dissolved unless period of one year (originally it was three years' period at par with the Matrimonial Causes Act,1950)

2) See answer above.

3)Yes,off course.

M.R.SUBASH,Advocate

(Guest)

@ Abdul : thanks

@ m.r.subash : thanks

@ mango

Respected sir,

Pls first see what i want to say ........ pls change your angle  to see what happened. listen any one women did not have add happily such, in your language " golden wings " which burn there whole life, dreams wishes, ambition about her life, important moment in life easily by adding such wings.

He push me in this fire pit by plying dirty game with me. If i am wrong, now what will i do pls clarify and suggest.

I repeat he refused to talk to me, no contact between us. I would try to settle the matter amicably but he disregard.

He neglect all mediation by elder, relatives, friends, & counselor.

Any women not happily ready to destroy her own married life within six month.

Who gave them rights to easily destroy my married life ....????  who gave .......??

Its not golden wings, its burned wings .......! I am human being like other who have some dreams.  

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     20 March 2013

File for divorce under MCD after one year is over.

www.mehnat.in

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Mansi

@ Abdul : thanks

@ m.r.subash : thanks

@ mango

Respected sir,

Pls first see what i want to say ........ pls change your angle  to see what happened. listen any one women did not have add happily such, in your language " golden wings " which burn there whole life, dreams wishes, ambition about her life, important moment in life easily by adding such wings.

He push me in this fire pit by plying dirty game with me. If i am wrong, now what will i do pls clarify and suggest.

I repeat he refused to talk to me, no contact between us. I would try to settle the matter amicably but he disregard.

He neglect all mediation by elder, relatives, friends, & counselor.

Any women not happily ready to destroy her own married life within six month.

Who gave them rights to easily destroy my married life ....????  who gave .......??

Its not golden wings, its burned wings .......! I am human being like other who have some dreams.  

Woh sab toh theek he, mansiji, aap chahti kya ho?

Divorce ya husband?

Mango (Consultant)     21 March 2013

Mansi @ Sorry for being agressive over this post and thanks for letting me know.... I didn't have any clue what's going on in India. Some husbands who are getting a good wife are misbehaving and filing divorce cases and otherway around as well. Yes, you are right... I would have probably thought it from one angle.

Abdul @ Thanks brother for reminding me about my contents... Sorry, I am literally burned & buried in multiple false cases... Will try to control my thoughts from next time onwards...  Really appreciate your reminder..!

(Guest)

@ mango : Thanks 4 understanding my feelings.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register