Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Daniel.d.s (self employed)     08 July 2012

Need help

Good day Friends,

I hope someone can give me a solution for my problem.According to my educational qualification my name is Dhinakarraj.s and my dad's name is D.S.DANIEL.for ur kind understanding My dad was named as Dharmaraj senaiputhiran Daniel ( DANIEL is my family name).after my Grand father's death my dad called himself D.S.DANIEL.continuing the tradition after my DAD'S demise i shortened my name as DANIEL.D.S.when i approached the village administrator's office to get a community certificate for my Daughter and son,i was asked to produce documents such as address proof and my community certificate,the issue of different names on the community certificate(DHINAKARRAJ.S) and(DANIEL.D.S) on the ration card cropped up.when i approached the GOVT PRINTING PRESS change my name AS DANIEL.D.S,i was told that i cant change my name as same as my DAD.i wish someone can help me or give me an opinion on this issue.I am based in chennai

With regards,

DANIEL.D.S

d.s.daniel1973@gmail.com

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     08 July 2012

Dear Daniel, 

You need to apply change of name in the Gazatte copy issued by the state government. in that you can change the wrong name with the correct name.

This can be done easily by filling up the application form alongwith payment of nominal fee. you can enquire about the same with the municipal office at you place.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register