Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Biswanath padhy   11 March 2016

Need help

Hello Everyone,

The refund of money against the cancellation of my property at “Enkay Garden, Wavanje Village, Near MIDC Taloja, Panvel, Raigad (Dist) – Phase III”

I, Mr. Biswanath Padhy had booked a flat in the Enkay Garden Township, Building Name – Leela, Number - 13, Flat # 204 on 6th  September 2011 - with at total amount of Rs. 2,81,325/-  Two lakh Eighty four thousand. Due to some unavoidable circumstances, I had to revoke my decision of continue with the investment.

On 15th January 2015, I had submitted a request to cancel my ownership of the aforementioned property. Attached is the supporting document, for the same.

As communicated, by your office bearers, the refund amount of Rs. 2,81,325/- would be credited / paid by cheque to me in next 06 months from the date of cancellation i.e. 15TH July 2015. I have followed around 2 months then finally I got 6 postdated cheque from Enkay , starting from November 2015 to April 2016. On November I deposited the checque it was successfully cleared, I was quite happy on that time, then again seen starts here, on the month of December 2015 when I deposited the checque it was dishonored due to insufficient fund, then I have visited to Enkay office on Dec 7th 2015 they said sorry and told me to put on 15th December, I again deposited the dishonored cheque on the given date, but again it was dishonored, they told they some issue with funds so they will give me money on 30th December, I followed endlessly by visiting their offices several times, when asking for money they given me the  dates only , then on 4th  Feb 2016 they did RTGS to my account rs 25000/- this was last amount I got from them.

From total amount 281325/- Rs I got 75000 need to get 206325/- rs

Can anyone help me what should I do

Regards,                                                                                                                                        Biswanath Padhy

Ph:-9022124070

Learning

8 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     11 March 2016

Dear Mr. Biswanath Padhy,

1. You can file a summary money recovery  civil suit u/Order 37 Rule 2 of Civil Procedure Code,1908.

2. If you need more deliberations you can opt to have phone consultation with me proided that you are willing to remunerate a moderate amount of Rs. 500.00

3. You can get my contact details by clicking my name shown in the margin of this reply format.

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     11 March 2016

Dear Mr. Biswanath Padhy,

1. You can file a summary money recovery  civil suit u/Order 37 Rule 2 of Civil Procedure Code,1908.

2. If you need more deliberations you can opt to have phone consultation with me proided that you are willing to remunerate a moderate amount of Rs. 500.00

3. You can get my contact details by clicking my name shown in the margin of this reply format.

Ashique   11 March 2016

forum Home Need help Total Replies : 2 by Biswanath padhy on 11 March 2016 Hello Everyone, The refund of money against the cancellation of my property at �Enkay Garden, Wavanje Village, Near MIDC Taloja, Panvel, Raigad (Dist) � Phase III� I, Mr. Biswanath Padhy had booked a flat in the Enkay Garden Township, Building Name � Leela, Number - 13, Flat # 204 on 6th September 2011 - with at total amount of Rs. 2,81,325/- Two lakh Eighty four thousand. Due to some unavoidable circumstances, I had to revoke my decision of continue with the investment. On 15th January 2015, I had submitted a request to cancel my ownership of the aforementioned property. Attached is the supporting document, for the same.

Ashique   11 March 2016

Hello sir. I'm Ashique from chennai. I'm working in pvt. Ltd. Company as a bus driver. Sir I have a doubt in my salary. When I was joined in my company they told me my salary basic 8700 & daily bata 250 per day. Bata is splitting by 3 shifts. If I drive 1 shift 50 rs, if I drive 2 shifts 150 rs if I drive 3 shifts 250 bata. Example basic 8700 + bata 250*30. So this should be my salary. But in my salary slip bata is not mentioned instead of that they have given DA. Why they not mentioned bata in my salary slip. Basic 4500, DA 5200 & overtime 4200 this is mentioned in my salary slip. Please reply me sir. Mobile no. 7810000444

Ashique   11 March 2016

What is DA & daily bata?

Milind Dhotre   12 March 2016

Iam staying in Mumbai, since my forefathers in a pagadi house where rent was very nominal initially, but now the landlord is demanding a hike in rent beyond 10% every year, kindly suggest if he can hike rent every year,moreover he is demanding huge amount to transfer the name title from my grandfather to me, pl help...

enkaygarden   28 July 2016

Dear Users, We thank you for sharing your feedback with us. For all the news and some rumors that are surrounding us, we would like to clarify that our Project - Enkay Garden at Taloja has all the required permissions and approvals for its development. Phase I & II of the project have commencement certificate from Alibaug Town Planning Authority, Environmental clearance and other such required permissions. Permission from Airport Authority of India has also been acquired. Buyers in Phase I of the project have been given possession in the year 2013 and individual electricity meters and MIDC water is being provided to them. The construction work in Phase II is under progress, it was stalled for sometime due to delay in environment clearance, however it has been resolved and the permissions are in place. Work has begun in full swing and we intend to complete the work at phase II soon. The project has approvals from various banks for providing home loans. These loans have been disbursed only because of legal and technical clearance of the property. Enkay Garden is a well planned township that offers excellent homes amid natural beauty. We at Enkay are confident about its progress and we hope that this information clears most of your queries. For any further clarification on the same, you may mail us at customercare@enkayhomes.com Regards, Team – Enkay Garden

Neha   25 December 2017

Frontline commando redeem present kodu Begin Frontline Task force 2 Hack v2.7 Unlimited Gold and also Cash money frontline dragon leisure for pixel gun 3d hack apk Join your Android or iOS device by means of USB to your pc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register