LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manjunath   01 October 2021

Need gpa for consumer complaint

can somebody please share a gpa format and affidavit.

it is for consumer complaint wherein i am representing my mother against dtdc company for non delivery of package.

I have already submitted petition with annexures etc to court. But they told me to submit a gpa with notarised affidavit also along with the files to register the case.

So can anybody kindly share the gpa and affidavit format.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 October 2021

Sample Affidavit for General Power of Attorney (GPA)

AFFIDAVIT

I,________________ do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under :-

1.    That I am the owner of _______________________.

2.    That  I have appointed a GPA to _____________ and shall not revoke the said GPA in any manner in future.

3.    That I have attested the specimen signature of the GPA holder which are as under :-
a) _____________ b) ___________ c) ____________

4.    That the said GPA holder can transfer the said plot in the name of any person & which we will not revoke /cancelled at any later stage.

5.    That I  have not taken any loan regarding the said plot from the concerned Nationalized Bank/Authority.

6.    That  there is no legal defect in the title of ownership and there is no court case pending on till date on the said plot.

DEPONENT

VERIFICATION :-
Verified that the contents of my above said affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed therein.

DEPONENT

Dheeraj Khatri   11 November 2021

i am going to file the same suit.... could you help me with this

Manjunath   11 November 2021

Share your email id via reply or pm.

My case is on appearance stage.

I will share the gpa and its accompanying affidavit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register