Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Need for your valuable suggestion

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have married on Nov 2015, i lived only 15 days in my wife home and No child.
Some mis understanding we are living separately still now.
i tried to rejoin 3 years through discussion with her parents,relatives,lawyer but not worked.
Finally Dec 2018 myself file case conjugal rights in my native .
When the case come to end and favor to me on December 2019 , At the same time  My wife filed case to transfer come withdraw in High court.
also she applied new one divorce and false DV cases against me and my family in her native and ask rs 5000000 in that case.
March 2021 the high court ordered favor to my wife and to transferred the case to my wife native.

Now I am 40 years old . So any way available to  closed the cases quickly .

 Please give your suggestion for me what i do next step.

Thanks spend your valuable time for me.



you have to contest the case . Better to approach a local lawyer and act accordingly 



You need to contest the case before the concerned court, otherwise court will proceed you as ex-parte.


Manish Kumar




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x