LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need divorce from unfaithful husband

Page no : 2

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     11 October 2009

Mr.Alex, law has provisions for both, husband and wife and it is upto your lawyer what he get for you and how he tackle your situation.

I have wife clients and husband also and who so ever come first, we always safe their rights and first of all we always try to made the patchup.

There must be something fishy or ignorance, else it is not possible what you write over here. if defend properly then only maintenance is alllowed and if she is working then she is not liable to get maintenance also. what ever you give may claim back but only after consulting an effecient lawyer,

Good luck mr.Alex

Regards

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

1 Like

Dsingh (Tech Sr)     12 October 2009

Mr Grover,

What is fishy out here, the boy family being put behind the bars or the or his lawyer becoming a millionaire.

If you are talking about boy family being put behind the bar then check out the law and statistics in how many cases innocent boys and their families were put behind the bars in the past 5 years.

And

If you are talking about lawyers becoming a millionaire then let me ask you, how much do you charge your client when the boy family for a bail in 498a case and fight their case.

I guess now the fishy part is over and would therefore request you to please as a human being think of a  boy plight 

1.He is going through emotionally and just like you everybody thinks he  a devil and thats why the girl filed a case against him. No one will understand that she married you only for the money and make her family happy and show her friends that she is married to someone rich and respectable in the society.

2. He is financially drained by his wife, she decamped with all the jewellery and money in the house, the cops had to be bribed in 498a case, lawyer wants to bribe every single person in the court from a janitor to babu to mushi to what not. 

3. The boy lost contact with his kids, but will be paying maintenance. Honestly speaking its just a bullsh*t law and need to be changed. 

4. Now he is advised by the lawyer that no matter what, you will have to pay maintenance to your ex-wife........... In my case i am planing to tell the Judge that I will be taking a Jail term but will not pay single "paise" to my ex-wife

Also please tell me, what is the boy fault, he was married for a week and has an impact o his life which would set him back financially by 50 years, he is emotionally drained and if he decides to get married again then he will have tough time giving 100% to the other girl. Whereas this girl is now financially secure,  she doesn't care what happens and is already out in the market to grab another bakra.

Also,please ask yourself a question what would you do if such a thing happened to you, your brother or your child.

Also, if someone can tell me, if the punishment for killing a one day child is imprisonment for life or "death plenty"  then why an abortion of 2 month child without a consent of father doesn't have such plenty.

Peace

2 Like

Sushant Singh (Private Service)     12 October 2009

Adv. Grover Saab, I am still paying Maintainace to an overqualified wife with 3 post graduate degrees (since I have not or not been able to get any substantial document showing she is working, also whenever she comes to know that somebody is trying to get details she quits & joins another place, after a short while. The case is running in her hometown, everybody in court right from khalasi to judge has been told that the guy is a rich guy working abroad, so please extract maximum and get rich. So all of them are sharing the booty. Several times I thought that I will quit the job, and take the stand that I will not pay, but then my job goes forever (which I think would be the right thing to do to counter such greedy inlaws). Things like these happen Grover Saab, thats why lawyers are sometimes much malinged. Nobody, says all lawyers are bad, but sometimes lawyers team up with the opposite party and let us down.

1 Like

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     13 October 2009

Mr.Dsingh/Alex,

My simpthy is with you. what ever you say to me is the duty of a lawyer to guide his/her client to get the right goal.

I can reply you only one line. that is read the latest judgment of supreme court wherein judges himself mention that wife is life and if she say sit then sit and if she say stand then stand.

So even if a judge right like this then how u can expect that every lawyers will not guide in that way to save or dissolve the marriage and to help the girls.

But i m not agreed with this quation of supreme court also. coz Man is man and wife is wife and both have equal rights and noone can press other.

MR.Alex in your case you can mention supreme court latest judgement where it has been mention that if wife is educated enough to earn then no Maintenenace. if the jduge did not agreed then approach to the high court and then supreme court.

Pouncing upon other people and stoping the guidence is not the right way to get the justice.

Send me your case, then i will guide you how to tackle such situation.

Dont mind it is india and freedom of speech is availbe in constition of india.

So let them speak what they say and dont take it seriousely.

Regards
adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

1 Like

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     20 October 2009

If a person reads about Mr Alex's plight and a few other case histories, he will not even entertain the thought about marriage. Like some one said , marry in haste and repent at leisure. The only solution I find is that there should be cross marriages, i.e. give one boygirl take one boygirl [ but then where will the progeny of nuclear family go?]

preety arora (none)     27 April 2010

hi alex...

iam so sorry to read ur plight... it feels bad to b a woman after going thru the stories of such inhuman females......

i really sympathise with u.

may god bless u and give u the strength to get out of this bullsh*t victorious...bcoz u seem to b a gud person..

take care

2 Like

A VICTIM OF MRS HITLER (JUSTICE SEEKER)     28 April 2010

pls do not advice 498A and DV without sudying the case as every body knows it is being used massively ...and is breaking families instead of protecting it ....as was envisaged by the Law?//

Pls see the Rajya Sabha is requestng suggestions on the revision of  the DV law...kindly give suggesitions the details can be found in website.

1 Like

(Guest)

you are right , some of them just advise false application of 498a and dv. so kamal ji shud not say we do not advise like that. there are black sheep within our lawyer community and we all shud condemn them.

4 Like

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     30 April 2010

Dear Mr.Sushant singh,

My sympthy is with you.

But you suffer a lot just because you was not aware and might be ignored and did not contact any lawyer in time or if you contact then he may be not guide you properly.

Coz if you would have been aware then none of your family member ever go behind the bars or face any trouble or spend lots of money.

Coz if you go to any person in great need or at 11th hour then you spend double or triple but if you would have hire any good lawyer at the start then he would have arrange anticipatory bail for all of your family.

I am not criticizing you but wants to show you the reason and now usually divorce cases took long time because every judge wants to save the marriage lives therefore, you cannot blame system also. otherwise it is India and such troubles are everywhere from purchasing of your house hold items to your luxary house etc.

So be patience and explain your case in detail, may be we will sort out your problem.

Here are lots of advocates who with their heart and soul help all the needy people and guide properly and help the general public. So we all will guide you and help you.

Plz send your details to get right way to get rid of your problem, your querries are always welcome.

Regards

1 Like

Mahadeva Rao G (ADVOCATE)     03 October 2010

To,  Kamal Grover  Sir,

My  most  respectable regards   and salute  to you   for  giving  such  a  patience  hearing.   I  am  a  fresh  law student.      I   wish i  get  the  same  patience   and  wisdom  u have.     Today   I  learnt  a  great  lesson  from you sir   on  how  to  being  patience.     Warm  Regards.   Rao. G.M.

Ranjeeb Sarma (CSR Generalist)     07 October 2010

No doubt that section 498A coupled with the DV act has been misused (I had personally protested when people from Lawyer's collective were campaigning for the DV act and had visited our campus). And in view of the recent Supreme Court judgement which has passed adverse remarks on 498A. Well the fact remains that there are still scores of uneducated and illiterate women who fall victims to unscrupulous husbands and in laws who burn them, beat them and humiliate them.

Maybe it’s the urban educated woman and her family who have realized its potential to use it as a vehicle for making money. Still I firmly believe that if one has adequate resources and is well informed and is able to act instinctively at an appropriate time he has the advantage. And for this its important to have a well informed lawyer who is sharp and is able to take swift action.

I guess in view of the Supreme Court judgement the courts too are little lenient in granting anticipatory bails of course on the merits of the case.

3 Like

dec17 (student)     20 October 2010

I DONT HAVE ANY HOPE THOUGH THERE ARE MANY LAWS FOR WOMEN THEY DO JUSTICE TO WOMEN

IN MY OPINION THERE IS LOT OF SCOPE FOR MEN ONLY TO ESCAPE ESPECIALLY IN 498/A BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE SHOUTING IT IS BEING MISUSE AND DV IS MISUSE SO EVERYTHING IS MISUSE WHERE IS THE JUSTICE FOR INNOCNT GIRLS.MANY USELESS CASE LAWS ARE THERE WHICH ARE ACQUITIL

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     20 October 2010

WHERE IS THE JUSTICE FOR INNOCNT GIRLS

here is the actual problem ms dec 17.

YOU ARE NOT DEMANDING JUSTICE FOR

INNOCENT BOYS;

INNOCENT MAN;

INNOCENT PARENTS.

BY METALITY,  WE DEVIDED OURSELVES ON THE BASIS OF GENDER, - NOT ON HUMANITY.

3 Like

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     09 February 2011

See friends, this is not a column to debate on certain issues but yes, we come across different situation where one differs but any one can ask for advise, and lawyers are neither friends or foes but they are there to seek the benefits to their clients hence pro and cons and one can not ask lawyers to not to help the other.But there are mis-use of certain acts and ofcourse 498A is not the exception, so there should be some measure to curtail its mis-use.Our legislatures make the law and forget about it and then cases are fought on the skill of the presenter which has nothing to do with the realities.

(Guest)

Hello Ranjeeb,

I am impressed that a young college guy took such an initiative of protesting against WRONG. I am sure when the youth decides to fight against dictatorship, this nation will get a judicial revolution. keep it up!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register