Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need divorce from husband

Page no : 3

Snow (officer)     23 July 2011

@ Keerti  and Liberal, 

Thanks for your replies, C i know wateva he di d to me , use to happen i guess in hte 80's & 90's, but the world has changed now, I don blame him or his family... but i do blame thr thoughts and misconceptions regarding a girl, I have left my everything n came in thr lives.... But they neva und those values n emotions, My husband use to drink and i had to cme from work n clean his vomit, I neva uttered a word about him and his behaviour to any one not evn to his parents, cuz i had that traditional belief of supporting ma husband in good and bad times, but i neva saw that behaviour in him, i was always criticized... iuse to beleive that ma love would change him,,, but i think its worthless.   I am still waiting I thought of filing the case the moment he bet me, But i was like its my husband who wud be taken to jail, till the counselling i hd little hopes that he wud ask fro me.but he asked the money, 

they actualy need to realise that wuteva they r doing to me is not ethicaly correct, If they can change thr thoughts, everything will be gud, but i don know how thats gona happen, i don think so they wud eva agree for a external counselling, The counselling which was done tous was thru his distant relatives, s they wr a kind supporting them only,,,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register