LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More (officer)     03 April 2014

Need divorce

I am an officer in paramilitary force. I have been married for 1year. Before marriage my wife used to talk to me and convinced me that she is good. But after marriage she always wants to stay with me only and not with my family at my native place.When i had to go to a disturbed area for duty where there was not a mobile network she threatened me to commit suicide. I convinced her  not to do so.  When i kept her with me, she left our quarter 3 times without any intimation to me. She once tried to commit suicide. I had to hold him for whole night to keep him from doing so. She thinks i don't love her. In our job it is difficult for me to keep her always with me. I am too confused what to do? I feel too frustrated with this relation.

Can i get divorce on these grounds? what i have to do for getting divorce.

 6 Replies

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     03 April 2014

@Sanju - Do you have children,probably a child will solve the issues.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 April 2014

Mr.Goutham Kapoor suggestion is good. After a child born your problems will solved.

Jayendra Sevada (Advocate)     04 April 2014

Dear Sanju,


Try to build a healthy relationship. You need to understand the importance of a relationship vis-a-vis your wife. Make her understand about th love and feelings of yours about her. Look in the early years of marriage its important to build a healthy relationship and understanding. Try and built it. (officer)     04 April 2014

No i don't have a child. And she has some infertility issues. i m facing difficulties in planning to have a child. I tried as some friend of mine also suggested to have a child. But that thing is also not going ok. I am worried if she commit some irreversible mistake like committing suicide in the heat of the moment when i m not at home what will i do? I am depressed to think all these.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     06 April 2014

Try to sort out the infertile issues (if indeed it were to be true).Try to meet a counsellor/therapist.Having a offspring may well iron out your issues.Well, why I keep on harping to settle out the issue, bcos the issue looks trivial which can be sorted out without taking legal recourse.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     06 April 2014

In the days of  rampant,false 498,DV,DP,MC cases ,honestly if you think you have a good wife, try to patch up, if she thinks you don't love her , try to prove her to the contrary.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query