During divorce case, PW.2 satted in cross-examination like below:
1. As the incidents happened in this case are happened 9 years banck hence PW.2 do not remenber.
2. PW.2 never visited matrimonial home of wife and husband who are seeking divorce.
3. PW.2 never eye-witnessed any disputes between the wife and husband who are seeking divorce.
4. PW.2 never spoken with husband either prior to marriage and after marriage.
5. PW.2 only heard about allegations through phone call made by the wife and PW.2 can not submit the phone numbers of PW.1 and PW.2.
Above all statements are part of the cross-examination of PW.2. Does this is enough to say that the PW.2 evidence is not supporting the allegations present in the evidence affidavit of PW.2.