Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MadhuGunavathy (others)     23 April 2023

Need advice to right decision in hmop

Respected Sir/Madam,


i have filed conjugal rights in sub court and these case pending now. my wife filed 13 i a divorce case in her home town sub court. both case going around 6 years.

As per my and wife lawyer  advised i accept the my wife filed divorce case, and the case ordered as uncontested and petition allowed 1 month ago.

But i think now wrongly took decision .  And my conjugal case is also pending still now.

So that i humble request if anyway available to cancel the order please help and give right advise to me.




 3 Replies

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     23 April 2023

Dear Querist

You need to quickly file appeal against Divorce.

Feel free to contact for further clarifications.

Mohit Chahal
District & Sessions Court, Hisar
Phone No. 9968911099

1 Like

Deejay121   23 May 2023

I am really impressed with the service provided by need-advice-to-right-decision-in-hmop. Their expertise and guidance have been invaluable in helping me make important decisions. The team is highly knowledgeable and attentive, ensuring that I receive the right advice tailored to my specific needs, including assistance with custom avatars, their professionalism and dedication to helping clients achieve the best outcomes are truly commendable. I highly recommend their services to anyone seeking trustworthy and effective advice in navigating complex situations.

1 Like

Alpa Jogi (Advocate) (Lawyer / Advocate)     25 May 2023

You can file an appeal against the order.



Alpa Jogi (Advocate)

Divorce Advocate in Ahmedabad

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register