IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nishi (Manager)     09 May 2014

Need advice on complaint filed in caw

Experts, I filled a false complaint against my husband in women cell for dowry dv etc. My husband is playing tricky games with me I know he dont want to live me. Earlier in women cell he was saying the same. But suddenly he starts saying that he will live with me but in a rented accommodation. If he will do so then he will also loose his parental property my questions are how can I enter in his parental home or my matrimonial home if he didnt live there. And how can I claim maximum alimony in women cell or court if I decide to seprate. Till now I am confuse but yes it is true that I want money to live a good life.i had submitted inflated list of articles in women cell. As my mother said to do the same. And last question of tommorow I lose the case there is no punishment for me ?





 4 Replies

Nishi (Manager)     11 May 2014

1.I am not the first girl who is doing this.

2.my lawyer initally asked me to filed a false complaint. But now i feel he is a greedy person.


3 there should definately some fake proof etc to prove my 498a and 406 allegation.

Please help

srk (Service)     11 May 2014

1. Yes you are not the first girl to do this. you will suffer when you Daughter in Law on some one in your relatives done the same thing and include your name.

2. Both you and your lawyer are greedy and will face the consequences.

3. How long do you think it will take for a seasoned defence Lawyer to prove the that the fake proofs that you have provided are false. then the whole case will take a U turn and you will have to suffer.

also you need to provide the receipts and source of income for the inflated list of items that you have included, you are opening a can of worms which will eventually bite you. dont worry you will eventually end up in Jail and your future will be screwed without husband and kids.

Did you every think of your future, who are you going to marry after this whole deal? do you think a honest and a good man is going to marry even after knowing that you have done this to your previous man you married? even if someone marries you he will marry for the money but not your character, how will he treat you after he extracted all the money from you.

due to women like you innocent husbands are suffering and the women who are really suffering are not going to have justice.

Nishi (Manager)     11 May 2014

I am not afraid of this I know in india court favours only womens. So dont think I will be land up in jail. Is their any way to enter into my husband parental property coz I want that house.and my husband is also staying their but in CAW cell he is saying he will live with me in a rented accommodation which is also out of town. Please advice

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     13 May 2014

gender impersonation :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query