LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Dwivedi (IT Professional)     22 November 2016

Ndps trail case

My brother case is in hearing process under BAIL APPLICATIONS U/S 439 Cr.P.C Case Number: MCRC 5719/2016 Can someone please suggest me, how to get bail for this case

Learning

7 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     23 November 2016

IN most of the criminal cases except  they are heinous crimes baili is a rule and jail is an exception. In order to get  regualr bail you have to produe bail bond of about  Rs.30000 to 50,000 rupees and Surities worth  Rs.50,000 each. Two surities bonds woth 50 thousands are required.Your defence should be  this is the firstcrime in my life if you actually committed   crime.Sometimes  conditionl bail is granted. You should act subject to courts conditions as you'll've to present yourself before the court  whenever called and you will treat  your victim well  if she is a wife etc etc.If you appreciate this answer convey my forum thanks by clicking thanks.

Ravi Dwivedi (IT Professional)     23 November 2016

It has been rejected bail from Jabalpur highcourt thrice, can you suggest good laywer. Who can help me to get the bail. The reason is the quantity is too high.

Ravi Dwivedi (IT Professional)     23 November 2016

It has been rejected bail from Jabalpur highcourt thrice, can you suggest good laywer. Who can help me to get the bail. The reason is the quantity is too high.

Ashok Thakur (Senior Lawyer and International Law Consultant)     23 November 2016

Answer, what exact date and year the Legal ARREST was made, the nature and quantity of the Controlled Substance, and when was the Chargesheet was actually filed in the Court of CJM ? 

Ashok Thakur

Senior Lawyer - Supreme Court

AKTLawGroup@gmail.com

Mobile: 8459004886

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     23 November 2016

In view of S.37 of NDPS Act, it is more difficut to get bail in NDPS cases and  when HC rejected application 3 times, now till for sometime, the court will not again consider his application for bail.  You can approach the Supreme Court by highlighting that where HC went wrong and why HC has not used its discretionary power judiciously.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 November 2016

File bail application in Supreme Court.

Ashok Thakur (Senior Lawyer and International Law Consultant)     24 November 2016

The Supreme Cort is not going to interfere with the Jabalpur High Court's rejection of Bail consecutively third time.

Ashok Thakur

Senior Lawyer

Supreme Court of India

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More