LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

santhanakrishnan k   21 February 2024

Natham land

We had purchased a natham property in 1986 and thasildar has issued thorraya pata in 1990 in which the actual buildup area is getting mismatched from which we are enjoying.

Recently one of the neighbour has encouraged the pathway between both of our house and set three side walls and use one side of our house outer wall and outer roof and using it as a room.

we approached with them to vacate but they are making trouble and not agreeing. Because of this we are not able to do any maintenance work in back side of the house.

requesting your guidance regarding this


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 February 2024

If the neighbor has encroached the pathway, it means he hinders and deprives your easement rights by blocking your rights for ingress and egress. 

You can file a suit for mandatory injunction against him to remove the blockade and to allow you to enjoy the easement rights in  order to enable you to have free and peaceful approcah to road access and ingress and egress. 

1 Like

santhanakrishnan k   23 February 2024

thank you sir

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 February 2024

You are welcome for your appreciations. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register