FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Supraja Kuppan   09 December 2022

Name change procedures in tn regarding

Hello sir,

Need a clarification. 

My mother in law's record name is Krishnamari. All the government documents are in the said name.

My father in law got recently retired from Tamilnadu State transport corporation and in his service book during joining (30 years back) he had mentioned his wife name as Jaisri, which is her nick name. 

We currently don't hold any proofs that the record name and nick name corresponds to the same person. 

In order to process his pension, officials are seeking records that the names corresponds to the same person.

Kindly let me know as to how to proceed further in the matter.


 4 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   09 December 2022

Tamil Nadu Government issued Government Order in that pursuance if you need that you may approach me.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990.

Sidhhi   09 December 2022

An affidavit duly witnessed & notarized by your father in law should be suffice.

vijay sathya   10 December 2022

i attend my case like this mail vijaysatya89@gmail.com u r full details


An affidavit is to be sworn before a 1st class Magistrate or Executive Magistrate. Suggest to contact a competent lawyear or a law firm. The latter will be better.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query