LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Name change in ssc certificate & other certificates

Page no : 2

Md. Mostafa Jamal   22 January 2017

Dear Sir,

My SSC Marksheet & certificate Name is MD. MUSTAFA JAMAL & date of birth is 10-Oct-1986.

HSC Marksheet & certificate Name is MD. MOSTAFA JAMAL & date of birth is 10-Oct-1984.
My Birth certificate Name is MD. MOSTAFA JAMAL & date of birth is 10-Oct-1984.


Now This time what can i do?

I went My SSC Marksheet & certificate Name is MD. MOSTAFA JAMAL & date of birth is 10-Oct-1984.

Please advice me.

Ajay Singh   25 May 2017

Dear sir,

My name is Ajay singh, i want to change my father name in my SSC certificate, Intermdeiate Certificate, i am in degree final year now. I use to stay with my father's elder brother who instead of my father name wrote his name by mistakely and it has making problem for me to apply for passport, PAN card i don't know what to do! Can you please help me out! I am from Telengana! and my university name is Osmania University. Please give me a solution. As i am going to complete my degree this year i need to make all of my documents ready because next year i have to write ICET for MBA.I have completed my 10th in 2010.

Rajeshwari Patel   07 July 2017

If i have changed my name by "Gazette Notification" . Is it legal out side of India? I mean my degree certificates are with old names and my Passport is with new name. do i really have to change my name in all degree certificate? or if i attach Gazette Notification with degree certificates - with old names it will be enough while applying for Permanent resident Visa  of any country or finding and doing Job in Software company?


Also if i remove Middle name and keep only first and last name is it OK?  any where is it mandatory to put middle name anywhere in India or Abroad?


Rajendra K Goyal (Advocate)     13 July 2017

Gazette is published by State / Central Government. It is apart from news paper publication.

vyshnav   31 July 2017

i want to chnage my name..my present name is rajesh yerraguntla and new name is vyshnav yerraguntla , tell me the full process , i am planning to enter in film industry

krishna   20 November 2017

my name in sslc mark sheet as Krishna kumar , in hsc , degree, master degree, printed as krishnakumar . In sslc there is a space between krisha and kumar . . SSLC Passed in 2010 . There is no spelling mistake , but in sslc mark sheet only one space is there. . Will it give problem for government jobs , foreign jobs . . give me a good solution. .

Madhu   03 May 2021

Dear Sir,

This is Madhu, in my SSC certificate, my surname was wrong i.e. KONDAM instead of KONDA and I have continued KONDAM in all my certificates including Passport and Aadhaar. But, for my kids I would like to continue my original surname "KONDA" only I have taken their birth certificates with same name KONDA and continuing with same SURNAME  in schools as well and even my name (Father Name) mentioned with KONDA MADHU in their birth certificates. Could you please advice process which I can show edivance both KONDAM MADHU and KONDA MADHU are mine.And 1 more clarification required in name sequence. in SSC & Diploma my name is mentioned as KONDAM MADHU whereas in Degree it's mentioned as MADHU KONDAM, is it fine or do I need to change corrections in Degree certificates.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register