Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shanker (accounts executive)     01 June 2012

Name change in ssc certificate & other certificates

Dear all,

my name is shankar. My 10th and 12th marksheets having the name

as SHANKARAIAH and all other degree certificates

I want to chandge my name SHANKARAIAH TO SHANKAR.

Can you tell me the procedure.

if yes how to change it ? what should i do?

Learning

21 Replies

raju (Sw)     02 July 2012

Dear all

my name is Raju.In SSC,Inter and my Btech ,my name was Rajaiah.Recently I changed my name as Raju through GAZZETTE.How to change my name in SSC,Inter and Btech as Raju

Sailesh Sarmah (Advocate)     07 July 2012

There are different procedures to change. 

1st - You need to make an affidavit stating the name.

2nd - You'll have to request the office of Birth & Death to Re-issue a Birth Certificate (This might require you submitting the old certificate).

3rd - You'll have to take out a notification in any Reputed Newspaper stating the change in name.

4th - You'll have to apply to SSC/10th board to reissue a new certificate indicating the new Name. (Supported by Gazzete Notification & Affidavit & Birth Certificate & News Paper Clipping) 

5th - You'll have to apply to Inter/12th board to reissue a new certificate indicating the new Name.(Supported by 10th/SSC Certificate & Gazzete Notification & Affidavit & Birth Certificate & News Paper Clipping)

6th - You'll have to apply to University to reissue a new certificate indicating the new Name.(Supported by 10th/SSC Certificate & Inter/12th Certificate & Gazzete Notification & Affidavit & Birth Certificate & News Paper Clipping)

It's a long process..

Otherwise you could continue using the old name in the certificates and support with Gazzete Notification & Affidavit & Birth Certificate & News Paper Clipping each time you need it.

1 Like

Datta (nil)     23 November 2012

Dear Sir,

I've completed my M.COM degree this year 2012.but the names on my educational certificates are as -

SSC - DATTATRAM (one T is extra in spelling)

HSC-DATTARAM  (correct as per birth certificate)

B.COM - DATTATRAY

M.COM- DATTATRAY

So in such a situation what kind of action I needs to take for making any one name fianal?

These changes has made by the cleark.

I have not made any gazzte or notary due to lack of information.

but now I'm looking in trouble.

Sir,I am confused,pls suggest me a correct procedure.

Sailesh Sarmah (Advocate)     24 November 2012

Dear Dattaram!

You just need to make 2 affidavits stating the mistake in your Name. And apply to individual institutions/Board/University with the following documents:

1. Copy of Birth Certificate (attested)

2. Copy of HSC Certificate (attested)

3. Affidavit.

This should solve your problem.

Regards

1 Like

Sandeep (Software Developer)     10 September 2013

Hi,

My younger brother has similar problem,

He has name in SSC Marksheet : Gagandeep Manjeet Singh

and in all other from HSC Marksheet to Btech Degree: Gagandeepsingh Manjeetsingh Multani

As he is applying for PSU jobs and doing GATE Exam, how he can get rid of wrong name in SSC marksheet. What is the legal procedure to get correct name on SSC Marksheet. He dome his SSC in 2007.

Chandu parmar (.)     01 April 2014

Hello Sir,

My name is Chandu Parmar.

I want to change my name.I had complete my 10th SSC by this old name and i am doing diploma now so will please tell me what should i have to do for change my name and also in SSC marksheet  and where should i have to go for change my name.

Ramakanta Tripathy (engineer)     16 December 2014

sir 

my name is rakeshkumar in hsce and intermediate certificates but in btech certificate it is rakesh kumar.

how to solve this problem legally by affidavit ?

please give me a solution.

Thanks.

Sai Goutham Miryala (NA)     25 February 2015

Sir I got corrected my name from MIRYALA GOUTHAM to MIRYALA SAI GOUTHAM, but the extra added name(SAI) is in written form not in printed form and the name didn't get changed in online, I want to know weather it is valid or not valid if the extra added name(SAI) is in written form.

Iam attaching the corrected copy of my SSC certificate

Thanking you,

Your's Sincerely,

Miryala Sai Goutham

Attached File : 670482443 ssc.jpg downloaded: 755 times

Hetvi Kotak (NA)     24 March 2015

Hie,

I want to know about GAZZETTE. Is it same as publishing in newspaper OR it is different then publishing about name change in newspaper?

Please clear my doubt.

Nataraj (Emplyee)     24 March 2015

Hello there!

I would want to change the surname in my SSC and intermediate certificates as I have got them with mistaken surname.

Hence,kindly let me know how do I get it cleared.

Thank you.

Regards,

Nataraj

dinesh   29 June 2015

Hello sir,

This is dinesh.p, having some correction of my father's name in my ssc memo which has to be P.NARSING RAO but it came as only a P.RAO.and it continued the same in all the further memos. i had completed ssc in 2007 and i visited many times to the board of ssc but its not done yet and i have all the documents what all are required to it even legal certificate also there with me.Excpet in the memos all the other cards such as(adhar card, caste certificate ,birth certificate, voter id,even in school bonafied certificate it is mentioned as a Narsing rao). The main thing is that i want to apply passport, for that i need to submit.Despite having my own certificates what i have achieved till now,iam not able to do anything with these certificates.So, kindly please do needful to me sir.

Dhruval Thakore   08 December 2015

Dear Sir,

I've completed my B.COM degree this year 2015. My Name is Dhruval Thakore and my all documents including passport are in this name but the names on my educational certificates are as -

SSC - Dhruval Thakor (one E is missing in surname spelling)

HSC-Dhruval Thakor (one E is missing in surname spelling)

B.COM - Dhruval Thakor (one E is missing in surname spelling)

So in such a situation what kind of action I needs to take for making perfect spelling?

These changes has made by the cleark.

I have not made any gazzte or notary due to lack of information.

but now I'm looking in trouble.

Sir,I am confused,pls suggest me a correct procedure.

Avinash   18 February 2016

Dear Sir,

Please help me for giving correct procedure for changing surname in my ssc certificate.

my name is Avinash reddy my actual surname is marikanti printied in ssc certificate malla because of small mistake in school level  i have completed mba till now my ssurname malla only showing in all certificates now i want to change my ssc certificate surname as Marikanti instered of malla ,

so, please help me out for what documents required and what is the procedure i have to follow for changing my surname and my father surname in ssc certificate.

i want to apply passport so, can you please advise how to change surname of myself and my father surname in ssc certificate printed wrong because of small mistake in school level im having id proofs like adhar card and ration card and pan card with the sur name of marakanti so this id proofs is enoughf or else anything is required more please suggest me. 

Vivek Sunil Pandey   19 June 2016

dear sir my name in bscit first year certificate is incorrect how to change the name from Vivek Pandy to Vivek Pandey

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register