LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


 2 Replies

Sourav Das (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     04 October 2022

Make an affidavit before magistrate. And publish it in official gazette,  govt of india

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 October 2022

What is the context for effecting such a change?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register