LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sahil (team developer)     14 March 2011

Name Change

Hi all,

My question is regarding a name change. In 2005 I changed my name through Affidavit and a Newspaper AD. But, all my documents like 12th marksheet, Graduation certificate all are in my old name however I have changed my name in passport, PAN number, Driving license etc. In 2005 I took admission in MBA with my new name and now I want to do a double MBA from MDU but they are not allowing me admission using my new name and I also filled my form with a new name and draft was also with a new name but in there records they have admission by my old name and the degree that they are going to offer will be of no use to me because after 2005 I am known by my new name. They have even not informed me once or rejected my form. I came to know about this when they issued me a examination roll number. After this I contacted them and they say we only provide admission using the name which is on your graduation certificate. Please help and advice as I am a student and don't want to waste fees.




 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register