Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul   10 December 2018

Nagpur Improve trust not releasing the Land ,ownership disput

I had purchased the plot land from the registered Nagbhumi society in 1999 and got it registered at registrar office in Nagpur. Nagbhumi Society was purchased Land of 2 acre from farmer and converted to non agricultural land and distributed Land into plots and sold it . Later it was come to know that same land was purchased other society from same farmer and got registered but payment was not made to farmer.,Hence cancelled the sale deed of other society.
Now problem is that said land not releasing that Nagpur Improvement Trust(NIT) and claiming that said property
belongs to NIT. One of purchaser of plot in same society filed suit in court against NIT and NIT measures Land saying that all plots covered in 2.5 acre and 5-6 plots not covered 0.5 acre and saying that same land is not registered on the name of Nagbhumi society . As per this my plot and remaining 5-6 owner of plot registered at registrar in 1999 but not registered on nagbhumi society. Now i want to file case against Nagbhumi Society, Registrar , NIT to get compensation or complete ownership of plot.pls help, will this case fruit full for me.


 4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 December 2018

You can file a petition with registrar of societies first. 

Rahul   11 December 2018

sir what will be outcome after filing petition

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 December 2018

'Buyer Beware' applies to property deals.

It shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion from a very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil/DRT matters and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt , before signing or making payment.

This may cost some FEE but can defend long term interest and hard earned monies.


Obtain proper legal opinion in writing.

Property matters can become complicated.

Make efforts to locate your seller and his estate/property and his/her legal heirs.


Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 December 2018

You may take help for any matter from, elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, associations, religious scholars/leaders, influential persons, Employee’s/Trade union leaders, help groups for spouses (Husband/wife)  etc and  find a very able LOCAL counsel specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Revenue/Civil/Criminal  matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you after examining all case related docs, inputs,  evidences on record.

Obtain proper legal opinion in writing!

Avoid acting on your own on hearsay.

One should not fall for IT’s and entities loitering at online portals to allure unsuspecting querists. There are many threads on such instances at LCI also.

Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law.

One should not fall for IT’s and entities loitering at online portals to allure unsuspecting querists……the personal details of unsuspecting querists/citizens get stored in databanks/compromised……hacked.

 Such IT’s and entities keep on poping up at online portals with fake and new ID’s after  their old ID’s are permanently blacklisted/shunted out and money fleeced from unsuspecting is finished.

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL; Revenue/Civil Courts, HC, SC,..

You can also try for FREE legal Aid from Legal aid center (DLSA) that is usually within LOCAL courts complex..preferably from a very able counsel specializing in Revenue/Civil  matters.

Your counsels can advise after examining all docs/record/inputs pertaining to your matter and help you and even find boundaries of all plots including your’s and even said society and NIT.


You can also search threads on similar query in SEARCH option ON left Hand side of threads in Forum/Experts section. Having learnt a lesson, remember to consult beforehand for your matters or any matter about which you are not properly informed.

There have many instances of such entities operating with multiple fake Id’s at online portals.



The FEE of all LOCAL counsels at all LOCATIONS is not high/unreasonable as mis-believed by many.

Many counsels even at State Capital/Metro towns  do not demand unreasonable high FEE.

IT is rather at online portals that unsuspecting querists are mislead as per many publications, by IT’s and Entities that pose as some Lawyer (actually LIAR) and flaunt/advertise firms that are not Law Firms (Actually LIAR’s Firms) to believe that LOCAL counsels are not knowledgeable..are incompetent.

In Reality the LOCAL counsels win cases in LOCAL courts at all LOCATIONS.

You can go thru/search the cases contested by any Lawyer at court website.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query