LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhargava Derangula   27 November 2018

My wife threatening to file false adultary case and 498a what to do?

It's been 7 year 10 months we got married and we have 4 years son, from 3 years we are living separated due to her mental cruality to take to her father's home and settle there. Now all of sudden she came and threatened me saying that she's going to file false complaint against me, since my parents wants that my son to saty with it they are forcing me to stay with her and they turned against me what to do please give me any suggestions.


 5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 November 2018

This is a purely personal matter and most of the wives are addicted to threaten the husband and in laws with such cases.  You need not worry for such threats as most of them may not be prepared to sacrifice marital life with such quarrels. Court always decides on facts and if she wants divorce, apply for divorce with mutual consent.

2 Like

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     27 November 2018

Dear querist,


Adultery is not a crime in India now so nothing to worrying about that.

As far 489a is concerned sit tight until case is officially filled, she has prove each and every allegation which she is put in case.



Deepak Joshi & Associates

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

2 Like

Bhargava Derangula   27 November 2018

Thank you, Sir for the reply. When we were separated each other I didn't have a proper job at that time she asked me to give divorce At my case we had been to police station while my in laws are came to attack and with the help of police they are making me to stay with her forcefully so I don't have any options except stay and she's not ready for mutual consent after knowing that now I have a good job

M I SABUGAR Advocate   28 November 2018

pl.goto high court sp.power crpc 482 qushing fir
1 Like

Bhargava Derangula   29 November 2018

Thank you sir for the the advise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register