LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aseem Mehrotra (Engineer)     13 September 2014

My wife and in laws harrasing me and family

I was married on 25th Jan 2011. I work in pvt co and earn 63000 pm. I have  purchased a house on loan in surat, emi is 17876. My father has a house on his name in moradabad, uttar pradesh. My father gave me 4 lacs rupees to buy the house. Rest I have taken loan. I have not taken anything from my in laws. My wife is not working. My wife and me, both are from same city. Also I pay emi of 5676 for vehicle loan.My wife is not living with me for last 2 months. I have booked tckts for the return journey from moradabad to surat (where i work) but she refused to return and is living with her parents for last 2 months. Now she and my in laws are harrassing me and my parents. Kindly suggest what can I do? I need divorce as my parents are dependent on me and my wife doesnt want them to live with me. We have no child. 

Learning

4 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     13 September 2014

For filing the divorce case you must need some grounds for it as per sec 13 of hindu marriage act , i suggest you for every small issue divorce is not a solution, you can not get divorce so easily therefore make an amicable solution with your wife set aside your ego and talk to her, and bring her back with you and save your married life.

Law_Learner (Asst. Mgr.)     23 September 2014

Hi,

I would sympathise with Mr. Aseem. I am not a legal person but as i understand wife cannot force husband to live separately from his parents and this is seen as a Mental Cruelty to husband if wife asks so. I won't suggest going for divorce if Mr. Aseem does not have any big issues but at times i have seen leaving parents becomes near  impossible for the boy. Secondly, no matter what no party should harass the other. 

Regards,

JanDec1983

harrassed (SE)     25 November 2014

Aseem,

Please stay calm. Wait for few days/months. Talk to her personally if possible. Make her understand the situation in hand. Please keep divorce as last option. Based on the facts provided, it doesn't seem like she is troubling you or something like that. Just that she had left to her place. Let her stay in her parents house and will come back after some time. If she is taking any further steps that can harm you or your parents you can think about Divorce.

Good Luck

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     26 November 2014

ASEEM MEHROTRA -- Again as i warn and alert Men, your wife has just started PSYCHOLOGICAL MIND GAMES.-----------

Ok, Take it --- Here is the Solution. But you have to try it.-----------

This happened in Bangalore. A person's wife filed a case of cruelty against him and drove him out of the house. He was paying the EMI and had registered property in his wife's name.

When the cruelty matter came up for hearing, the husband cried in court and told the judge how he had so lovingly registered the property in his wife's name and was paying the EMI also.

The judge told him " YOU ARE A FOOL. YOU SHOULD HAVE REGISTERED THE PROPERTY IN YOUR NAME BUT GIVEN THE HOUSE YOUR WIFE'S NAME ( COMMON IN BANGALORE TO GIVE A NAME TO THE HOUSE ...FOR EXAMPLE : MATHURA NIVAS OR GURUPRIYA OR HARIPRIYA OR SHIV KRUPA,...ETC )".

So, what you can do is to meet an astrologer, find out a shubh muhurat and print invitation cards saying " HOUSE NAMING CEREMONY " and the invitation matter should be

" we invite you to grace our house on this ocassion of house - naming. our house shall be named < mention your wife's name > and bless us ".

Trust me, it should work. It is human psychology.

Name the house with your wife's name.

Send the invitation to your wife to her parents' address.

On that day, have a small pooja and lunch.

In case this does not work, you then practise SILENCE.

Even in that Silence, it should be of this type of silence.

VISUALIZE within your mind, a zoo. You are standing outside. The Monkey is within the Cage. It jumps, shows it's teeth, makes all noises.

what do you do ?

Silently, you watch it. It cannot harm you since it is behind the cage enclosure.

Exactly similar Silence, you have to demonstrate for 9 months continuously. 

Your parents too should show same silence.

Record all phone calls and remain silent.

10th month onwards you will see the positive development. 

If after one year, there is no positive development, think of next steps such as legal,...etc

First, try these psychological exercise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register