LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj pawar   22 March 2021

My wife and her family members took away my son without his wish and my permission

I am officer in reputated bank in wife and my son aged 8 are living in my own house in nasik. i used to come to nasik to meet them twice in a month. but one day i saw a photo in which my father in law drinking before my son, I called him and argued with him. my wife always do as her parents, brothers say. when I was in mumbai on duty, he took away my son without his wish and my wife also support him( father). I have some audio recording in which my father in law pressurized my wife to come her parental home. now since one month i didn't see my son and from that day he is not attaining school online class. before 2 3 days i saw him in online class in my mobile, but his health was very weak and mentally disturbed(screenshot taken and I have old audio and video recording, in which he is telling me that mom beat him) when i went police station, they say go to family court. may I lodge police complaint against my wife and in laws, due to which they must be behind bar? otherwise tell me others options because my son's health is very weak, please help me


 5 Replies

laxmikant thawkar (advocate)   22 March 2021

lodge police complaint first against your wife and inlaws
1 Like

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     22 March 2021

You may file complaint pertaining to inhuman behaviour to your child before child welfare committee of the place where the child is presently residing.

Best Regards
Mohit Chahal
Advocate & Legal Consultant
1 Like

laxmikant thawkar (advocate)   22 March 2021

for abduction
1 Like

krish naik   22 March 2021

file abducting case
1 Like

shamataneja (Advocate)     22 March 2021

You can make suitable firstly with police and thereafter file an application for child custody in family court

Shaama taneja


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register