Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lion King   13 July 2022

My two bank accounts has been freeze by cyber crime for p2p crypto transaction read more at: https:

I am a crypto trader using binance verified Merchant p2p to buy-sell crypto currency.

Suddenly in 04-05-2022 my two bank accounts are freezen .

After calliing  15-20 times bank send me a mail that some one from telangana file a cyber crime report against me following actknowlagement no and date , Telangana .

After receive mail i have cont cyber crime help line number 1980 . But they said we cant check other state complain , Cont ur near police station .

Then immidedely i have cont police station , but they said we cant do anything cont bank manager . 

Then i call to the bank manger , they said we cant provide complain full repoprt . keep cont cyber crime department .

Then again i meet lawyer , but lawyer not understanding my problam , they dont have basic cyptro knowlage . 

Then i meet police officer personally , But officer said its a very long procces , it will take 6 to 12 month to following the procces , we dont no where this case registard from . 

Then i file RTI , But again No Report from RTI , Said bec of privacy reasion we not provide any information . 

Then i am tryed to cont Telangana cyber crime brach throught Twitter/Whatsapap/Call/mail But No Respond . No answer from anyone .

But in 11-07-2022 i got a number from google then , then immededly i have send whatupapp msg bec its Mid night so i did not call him at night .

In Morning officer call me and said this is binance frud money , some one sended frud  money to my account . But officer did not provide payment details or any other detail . I request him to giving the report , but not provide and said come to the hydrabad , and meet our officers . we cant disclouse anything . 

Tilll i dont no transation amount or date . i am merchant i have lots of transation . its not possible to find the transation . 

And now i have 150 RS in my pocket . I leave alone , my mother and father pass away 2016-2017 . 

Its not possible to go hydrabad . and i have hysicial problam , last year i saffer from big operasion .

If any one from hydrabad  plz help me .  

jinturajkhowa95@gmail.com

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 July 2022

One can dial 155260 to register a complaint or log on to their website by following the steps below: Visit https://cybercrime.gov.in. Scroll down to the 'Filing a Complaint on National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal' block and click on 'File a Complaint'. Read through the terms and conditions before accepting them

Lion King   14 July 2022

I have allready done 

and this Complain file against me ..

Some one did frud some one and i am faching mentail haresment and problam .

No support from anyone police/Bank

Tax_Buddy (Tax consultant)     12 February 2024

You need fo file a petition to state reforms for unfreezing you can google about it. By this you don't to go anywhere from home you can do. Also if you want to process from my end then yes I'll definitely help in this regard Whatsapp on 8597060256 (I'll charge 10k). Did this for many.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register