Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreekar (Nothing)     05 April 2013

My testimonial on shonee kapoor

Hello All,

Let me introduce myself as a survivor of a false 498A. I would like to present a testimonial on a lawyer Shonee Kapoor here as a gratitude to the help I received from him during my survival days with 498A

I first came to know about Shonee Kapoor on the forum in 498A.org. And very soon I could recognize him as one of the top contriubutors on that forum in that site. In fact he was such a top contributor that I used to feel I did not have enough time to read all his posts and how does he manage to write the posts.

Mr Shonee Kapoor has from the beginning in the forum carved a niche for himself. chiefly speaking he went about his job as a contributor on the forum with a high passion for accuracy and at the same time being dispassionate and not sympathetic to the fellow victims. His main area of focus was accuracy and not pleasing the other members of forum. And coming to his accuracy, he was rarely proved wrong. In fact the forum members would consider it an achivement whenever Mr Shonee Kapoor is proven wrong. Such was his passion for accuracy and preciseness in his advices. He would speak nothing more or nothing less than what is required to be spoken. He is definately not the soft spoken kind but whenever anyone needed an advice his one-liners were always there. He would rarely miss out on any post for which he could contribute. And he would not hesitate to call some post as not required if he thought so.

And the forum was not the only place I received help from Shonee, I had the pleasure of meeting him in person once and we met in a small coffee shop, to where Shonee had come down on his bike after travelling nearly 160 kilo metres. The amazing part is not that he travelled so far on bike but he remembered well enough to meet me. And during those few moments he has taken time to read my case papers and I still remember his first reaction after he read my papers. He said "yeh prove nahi ho sakta case". Thats all, he didnot say anything more. I was too naive in those days with law and I wanted to ask many more questions as to why he would feel about my case like the way he did, but I did not bother asking him more, because with Shonee there is an assurance that comes along with his one-liners which I was very fairly used to 

I have a lot more to write, but this is a beginning. I will write one more testimonial on Shonee about how he helped me understand my case was finally over.

thanks

Sreekar

Learning

8 Replies

dv (ghvhb)     05 April 2013

Sreekarji, I can vouch for shoneeji as well.though my case is very fresh but in the initial stage when I called him up his advice and voice was like 'doobte ko tinke ka sahara ' my while family was scared as it was my old mother who was facing it. It was issue of bail which went on for 6 months and shoneeji said one thing ' bail toh 100% ho ja gi ' and finally as he said we saw the light. Worst was over. My only thing is if someone can post guidelines about extravagant money lawyers charge capitalizing on the terror struck victims. I don't have words to thank him but for sure looking forward to seeing him in future once I can come to India safely. Thank you shonee ji

Never Give Up (Fighter)     05 April 2013

Hi Sreekar,

Please tell us timeline of your 498A. e.g. when fir was filed ,when was chargesheet, when did you acquitted..

No doubt Shonee Kapoor is doing great job.

Ranee....... (NA)     05 April 2013

He is a rising star.All the best to him.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     05 April 2013

Yes, I read shonee advise was very pragmatic and followed it avoiding 498a landing my shoe..I wish many more fighters join and eradicate the evil of false 498a. Another gem in this forum who else, other than that "Tajobs". I cling to this site for this two fellows advice

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     05 April 2013

He is the true gem.

Best of luck for him..

Gaurav (consultant)     05 April 2013

• Shonee and Tajobsindia on LCI (for legal advice)
  • Poppinder, galsober and Shonee on 498a.org (for strategies)
  • Swarup Sarkar on SIFF yahoo group (for activism)

has saved many lives else we would have been a victim of these extortionists wifes.

There are few more people on patiyala house saturday Delhi meetings (Rajan, Vitesh) who are helping in a big way.

God bless them.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 April 2013

I further add that despite victim of false case of 498a, he is not biased against the law itself.  He neveer shows bias against any woman seeking genuine advise against torturous husband.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     25 October 2014

But I am against the biased view of these gender biased law. Because biased view increase its miss uses.

Dear Friends, These laws are nothing but wrong business of these corrupted lawyers and judges. It is our duty to stop.

Please read each of my posts carefully in the following links.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fight-against-misuse-of-498a-ipc--103100.asp#.U6gslUCm9dg

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Best-way-to-fight-against-false-498a-103111.asp#.U6gsRkCm9dg

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=104564&offset=1

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register