LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev rajpurohit   17 June 2022

My sons wife problem

MY DOUGHTER IN LAW GIVEN A FIR UNDER SEC 498 A ,406, 354 FURTHER SHE GIVEN THE STATMENT U.SEC 164 SHE LIVE IN MY HOUSE ONLY 3 MONTH AND 8 DAYS DURNG THESE DAYS SHE GONE TO HER FATHER HOUSE FOUR TIME AND HER FATHER HOUSE IS JUST 500 1 K.M AWAY FROM OUR HOUSE AND WE ARE HINDU TRADITIONAL FAMILY AND IN OU FAMILY DOUGHTER IN LAW REMAIN IN CURTAIN (PARDADA pRADHA) SHE WROTE SO MANY WHATS APP, MESSAGE TO HER HUSBEND IN WHICH SHE NEVER MENTION ABOUT SEC 354 SHE ALWAYS MENTTION THAT SHE HAVE NO COMPLAINT WITH ANY FAMILY MEMBER AND SHE GIVEN WRONG STATMENT UNDER SEC 164 AND PER DOCUMNET AVAILABLE WITH ME ALL DOCUMENT I SUBMMITTED TO INQUIRY OFFICER I AM 60 YEAR OLD AND I ONLY ONE SON IN MY FAMILY AND SUFFERING HEAVY PAIN DUE TO TOTALLY WRONG FIR UNDER SEC 498A , 406, 354 PLEASE GUIDE SIR FULL
THANKING YOU ALL SIR

Learning

7 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   17 June 2022

Sir fight before Court and try to get Anticipatory Bail first then go ahead for quashing for more clarification you may contact us.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 📱 9198889990.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     17 June 2022

Don't get panic, nowadays girls are taking chances to enrich themselves by filing 498A cases. Please apply for bail and defend yourself. Also please consider to file counter case against her, if there are ingredients!

1 Like

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     17 June 2022

Don't panic, get anticipatory bail and fight all the alleged accusations. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 June 2022

The posting suggests deeper issues esp. in the light of your assertion that "WE ARE HINDU TRADITIONAL FAMILY AND IN OU FAMILY DOUGHTER IN LAW REMAIN IN CURTAIN (PARDADA pRADHA)"!

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 June 2022

Same story have been repeated number of times as observed from your profile

posted a new topic in forum My sons wife problem

posted a new topic in forum My sons wife

problem posted a new topic in forum My sons wife

problem posted a new topic in forum My sons wife problem

posted a new topic in forum My sons wife problem .

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=617977

Sravika Reddy Kohir   17 June 2022

Hello Sanjeev Rajpurohit, I acknowledge your question. The FIR made by the wife under section cannot be quashed but you can apply for an anticipatory bail under section 438 of CrPC, if the same allegations made are false and just to cause disturbance. After the court acquits you, you can file for quashing of FIR under section 482 of CrPC made by the wife and can file for a divorce under the ground of cruelty of section 13 of Hindu Marriage Act.

I hope I have answered your question.

Have a good day.

Reginald Mckinney   20 June 2022

What skin condition is common in older adults?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register