30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev rajpurohit   24 May 2022

My sons wife problem

a falls fir under 354 is register against me and my brother in law by my daughters in law she is not living in my house since august 2021 and now in april 2022 she is give this type of fir now they are forcing me for compromise can this possible (i have sufficient evidence that this is false fir ) please guide


 3 Replies

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     24 May 2022

Appoint a lawyer, get an anticipatory bail and defend against the false fir u/s 354. It is better to get a complete order of innocence from the court than entering into a compromise. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 May 2022

What is the present stage of the case? Have you recived summons from the trial court?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 May 2022

Did you appear before the court / sought bail / charged or not yet ?

What is the opinion and advise of the lawyer appointed by you, if any ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query