LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev rajpurohit   17 May 2022

My sons wife problem

a 100 % false fir is being registered against me now what is the process for action under section 182 or 211 kindly give full guidelines


 2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 May 2022

You have not posted the material facts to enable us to give our suggestions.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 May 2022

What are the contents of alleged "false FIR" where you are seeking to invoke Section 182 or 211 (Act or Procedure not mentioned)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query