LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev rajpurohit   12 April 2022

My sons wife problem

i have received a notice under 41 a but no copy of fir is enclosed with fir this notice now where i can got fir copy i heard that the copy of fir should be atteched with this notice only three day time is given to appear before police officer with witness without copy of fir what i can do case is regisred under sen 498a 406 .354 can i got further time from police officer

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 April 2022

First Information Report

ANY ONE CAN ACCESS PUBLISHED FIRS (FIRST INOFRMATION REPORT)

• Citizen needs to complete their enrollment/ registration process first in Citizen Portal by providing actual Aadhar number and mobile number which will be validated through OTP number.

• Post successful registration, Citizen can log-in onto citizen portal using valid credentials

• User will click on View FIR menu on home page

• For any technical issues in above provided Citizen Portal , Please contact PCS -(Police Computer Services & Standardisation, TS Police Department) on 040 - 27852366 <> (11:00 AM TO 05:00PM DURING WORKING DAYS)

• System will display a page with below search parameters

• District *

• Police station*

• FIR no or Date range - From & To*

• User will select search parameter and click on enter

• System will display search result for View / Download/ Print

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 April 2022

It is a notice for investigation by police, visit them and proceed as per circumstances.

It is not necessary that FIR has neen registered, check with police summoned you.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 April 2022

Just make a call and ask them to provide a copy of the complaint and also an FIR.  Immediately post that letter to the concerned officer, stating that without providing a copy of the complaint and a copy of the FIR, conducting an investigation is not proper. and legally justified.  If it is a must to satisfy the police, take an advocate with you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register