LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev rajpurohit   29 March 2022

My sons wife problem

my son got married on dated 25/04/2021 and her wife live separately at her father house from 03/08/2021 so kindly give advice for mutual divorce procedure and in how many time it complete


 2 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     29 March 2022

first of all try to contact them whether she is interested in mutual consent divorce or not ?

if yes then file application u/s 13(1)b of HMA and if they are not interested then u can go u/s various other sections of HMA like cruelity and dessertion, for proovig dessertion first file petition u/s 9 of HMA  for conjugal rights , if she will deny in court it will be good to do under dessertion for divorce. feel free to call.

get also menttaly prepared for allegations u/s 498 a ipc, maintenance u/s 125 crpc and complaint under DV act.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     29 March 2022


Mutual consent divorce petion can applied if both the parties are ready for divorce. It wil take minimum six months to get divorce in your case. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query