LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev rajpurohit   23 March 2022

My sons wife problem

the SHO of police station threat to register the fir under sec 323 and 406 and 498a from my doughter in law whereas all proof lying with me saying the different story she live only 3 m 8 days in my house and not returning after so many reqest . please guide if fir is register then S H O CAN ARREST ME AND MY SON


 4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     23 March 2022


If FIR is registered then arrest in the above offence is possible so apply for anticipatory bail. Later on fight out the case on the basis of proof you are having. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 March 2022

It is always proper to contact a local advocate and take precautions well in advance.  Identify such a competent advocate and entrust the case to him.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 March 2022

Since it is only a complaint filed by your DIL, where SHO can not arrest either of you in the given facts.

Wait for registration of FIR and apply for anticipatory bail.

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 April 2022

There is no need to rush for anticipatory bail. The police are under strict instructions not to make arrest in such cases except with the express approval of the SP of the District.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query