LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddharth (Manager)     22 July 2022

My rights on my property and step mom's property

After my beloved mother's demise at my age of 21 years, my father married again (without informing me) at 55 years to an lunatic,abusive and narcissistic woman who came just for property,she illtreated and abused me mercilessly and controlled my father from taking responsibility over me.She doesn't have children. My father wrote some property on her name and married her without informing me when I was major of 21 years. Since then I never got support for my education and career.

Do I have the right to sue her family and her brothers from hiding about the marriage and her mental abnormal condition? Can I get my property back from her as my father wrote to her without my consent.

If she passes away due to old age or sickness, can I sue her brothers and get share in her paternal property as daughters also have right on father's property?

Kindly clear my doubt.

Thank you very much

Learning

3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   22 July 2022

No u cannot do ,you can file partition suit against your father for ancestral property only.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     22 July 2022

No, you have  no right to sue your step mother's family members also no right to claim any property or share from them.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     22 July 2022

Yes.  Agree with the expert advice of Mr.Bhartesh goyal sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register