Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep Gengaje   16 December 2023

My qution in my father name; budhaji dhondu gengaje . but pan data. name; budhaji dhondiba gengaje.

my qution in my father name; budhaji dhondu gengaje . but pan data . name; budhaji dhondiba gengaje

add prof.[1] cast certificate.[2] living certificate.[3] death certificate. prof name. dhondu

please give me detal and advisor.

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 December 2023

If there is a difference in the name of your father in different documents, then he has to prepare a notarised affidavit for change of name, get it published in two newspapers and then get it published in the government gazette publication.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     17 December 2023

Well analysed, opined and advised by learned expert Mr. T Kalaiselvan, I agree and appreciate his legal acumen.

Sanskriti Tiwari   17 December 2023

The documentation requests typically require specific certificates such as address proof, caste certificate, living certificate, and death certificate. These documents often follow guidelines outlined in various laws and regulations, such as the Indian Evidence Act, 1872, and specific state laws governing certificates.

Address proof is often established through documents like Aadhar Card, passport, or utility bills. Caste certificates are issued under the authority of the respective state government in accordance with the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989, providing evidence of an individual's caste.

Living certificates may vary by state but generally certify an individual's residency. Death certificates, issued under the Registration of Births and Deaths Act, 1969, provide legal proof of an individual's death.

Regarding the proof of the name 'Dhondu,' it might require documentation demonstrating the usage or legal recognition of that name, possibly through affidavits or other relevant paperwork, for which you can follow the advice given by respected T. Kalaiselvan Sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register