Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhika Reghiwale   13 October 2021

My query 1

rDear Sir s

As we know the quantity of field is known from the standard Govt document, namely 7/12.

Similarly kindly inform me 

What is called  a legal document to prove the exact row ( Right of Road. ), at different places of the National Highway.

And from where and how to get this chart. ?

It is required for my own land acquisition case.

Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

minakshi bindhani   14 October 2021

As far as I understood

The property that you are intending to buy is say a Revenue land, in Panchayat area or a converted land (Agri to non-Agri purpose) then it is prudent to check different land and revenue records.

RR stands for Record of rights issued by Asst. Tahsildar, RR or Record of Rights contains the details of the property, owners of the property along with the nature of the possession (acquisition of land).

Hope it helps!
Regards
Minakshi Bindhani

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 October 2021

Please post the material facts.

Bhika Reghiwale   15 October 2021

Material fact is as follows, Sirs

My land is aquired by National Highway. In this layout map the Sub Registrar Bhuabhikekh shown the total widdth of the existing road ( row ) 34 m. Due to which I got the compensation of 12 Are e.i. 80 lac rs. This road is adjacent to my agriculture land. They aquired the land for the road windening.

Now I saw in the internet that

this road widdth ( row )  is 22 m.,in their published in Nic Government keep well website. You can also see by typing Akola Medshi project in Google search.

It is available on section 1.4.2

Between km no Akola 44 to 45 , where our land is located

Pl send me the authorised documents for proof regarding this row ,I am ready to pay 

Or guide from where and how it is obtained.

Thanking you

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 October 2021

No definite suggestion is possible unless the documents are perused and facts ascertained. However, neither 7/12 extracts nor internet information is definte as to the information you are trying to ascertain.

Bhika Reghiwale   16 October 2021

P.Venu Sir,

That everyone know and you are right also. But you only guidse us a club member,

Whether there is any similar document for dealing in row casese

s like a 7/12 in case of the land ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register