Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv Jagdeep Singh (ADVOCATE)     02 August 2020

yes,
if she registered against you fir in police station

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 August 2020

Is there any complaint / dispute / FIR lodged against you ?

Subin Surya   02 August 2020

one person call me yesterday night he harassing me life threatening me he told me he do two murders I was recorded his voice clips how complaint against him with

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 August 2020

Mr.Surya,

You should always open a new post/thread/query separately and should not intrude on an issue not connected with the issue.  Please open a new post for the guidance of experts.  Make a complaint to the nearest PS immediately and invariably get a copy of FIR and take precautions for your personal and family safety.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     02 August 2020

other than accusing you of her pregnancy did she have any plans to knock legal doors

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 August 2020

The author has not posted the completed facts. In the absence of complete facts, the question is 'bizarre'.

Gaurav sharma   02 August 2020

Dear experts,
Can this boy be saved if he can prove that everything was done with the consent of girl like call recording etc where girl gives consent.

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     03 August 2020

If you have proper evidences you may file a criminal case for hacking of your Face book and emails by consulting a Reputed criminal lawyer. . You may be successful.

Also Contest the case filed against you by hiring a Reputed lawyer

You cannot force a girl to marry against her wishes. Also we cannot expect a happy marriage with such kind of  women.

Think twice before taking a decision to live a happy life. Your future is in your Hands

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 August 2020

Anyone having slight sympathy with you shall not be advising you without knowing tyhe facts and you have not narrated even a single fact.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register