Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jackan (hardware engg)     16 June 2013

My girl frind cheated me in love

hi

i am jagan from karnataka and i had a love with a girl in tamilnadu for 5 years all was going well till we plan to marrie with the help of both the parents when my family went to their house asking girl they refused and we went to the local panchat in her place even we showd all the photos which we took when we are as lover and at time she called me even i put loud speakr and i was talking in frant of all she said she will marrie me and she will come with me but next day morning all got changed every one supported her and she said in frant of all she dont want me but when we are as a lover for 5 years i spent lot of money and i took photos with her even i have some kissing photos with her but she like me in their home they are giving torcher and blakmailing her that if she marrie me they will succide so after treataning her she said i dont want but i need her because after that my mom got high bp and she was addminted in hospital and even now me and my family is disterbed a lot i mentaly and phesically not willing to live keep on i am thinking about u please help me to get my girlfrind back to me becaue i slpet with her many times i cant marrie other and i cant sleep with other girl i have all the proof voice recording and phots pleases guide me and help me

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 June 2013

You did wrong that you physically contact with her before marriage. So have to convince their parents and better to marry her with the police help. If you are really love her take assistance with police.They will guide you to perform marriage in the police station.Other wife if they give complaint on you, it becomes rape. You have to face trouble in that case. Better to take police assistance and marry her.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 June 2013

you have no legal right at all to force marriaage simply becasue she at one time loved you.  If you try invoking police then the girl is not going to support you.

jackan (hardware engg)     06 July 2013

hi,

thanks for all who replayed & i request to please read fully

i complained in human rights as i complained in human rights some of the members went and contacted her and they shown all the photos and the latters which she rote to me but she asked 1 hour time to talk with the human rights person but before that some one has informed to her uncle and they took her before human rights people come and after some time her uncle called to the human right person and they met the officials saying that we not wish to marrie to me and they lodged a compalint against me in that local police station but on next day morning that girl called to the human rights officer and she said that she will marrie me but she asked 2 months time with them to conviance her parents even she called on next day but the call got disconnected before call attend form that day onwords their is no call are message from her but now the girls parents are seeing alliance for her in some other place please help me what to do can i file a case against them please help me to get my girl friend back to me 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 July 2013

wait for more trouble

jackan (hardware engg)     17 July 2013

hi to all who replay and read my query

that means after having all the evidence with me that phone calls and photos even she promissed my parents and relatives i spent lot of lot of money to her but still she refuse to get marrie me then no use of law for boys in india only a girl can have all the advantage of the law .......... becasue of her now i lost my job my health is not good even my mom admited in hospital from that day onwords we cant even come out of our house because all are speaking behind us badly and kidding and making joke on us.........please help me can i book any case on her because i have all the evidence even she signed and given in registration paper for our marriage.........please help me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register