LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gunjan singh   06 March 2021

Mutual consent divorce

Hello sir me and my husband we both filed a divorce case by mutual consent in january is it possible that my husband can refuse his consent and my husband is not returning my streedhan he is making me fool since 9 months can i filed a f.i.r against him and get my streedhan back from him through police

please give me your valuable advise on both issues i will be very greatfull to you


 2 Replies

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     07 March 2021

1. There is no legal restriction for you to file Police FIR against Husband /Anybody,  PROVIDED you have proper documentary evidences /witnesses.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     07 March 2021

You should file appliocation for  recovery of your streedhan before magistrate. Make a good complaint and proceed. Besides you should also file an apllication of maintenance. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query