LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

v.p.singh (ENGINEER)     04 May 2013

Mutation of land having sec. 143 land act approval

Dear Sir, I have purchased a plot of land in kanpur city(Only registered in Resistor office), which is converted to residential use under section 143 land act. According to owner mutation of land is not possible directly because of section 143 land act approval for this land. Owner had plotted the land and registered it to different persons name. Kindly advice

1)whether this is a legal land?

2)Kindly advice whether this land can be mutated in revenue record?

3)whether this only required to mutate in munispalti?

Please help regarding this issue.

Learning

3 Replies

Ajit Singh Cheema (practising Advocate)     05 May 2013

You should better contact the Halqa Patwari concerned for the information called for .

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     11 May 2013

Rules and regulations differ from state to state.  Normally the state govt/Municipality will bring some packages of regularisation of layouts and buildings from time to time.  Whenever the scheme are floated, you have to utilise them by paying the prescribed fee per sq yd.  Otherwise it will become a problem.  

In the alternative, all the plot holders have to put an application before the state government/municipality for regularisation of the layout. The Govt may consider your request by penalising the layout holders.  Any way this is an additional burden on the plot holders.  

Prashant Aggarwal (None)     09 March 2015

I am in process of purchasing land belongs to SC in Ghaziabad UP. Now land status is 143(residential). Do you see any issue if I buy this land. Once status of land is changed to 143. What does it mean. My status is general category..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register