Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B K Paruchuri (PO)     27 September 2021


My father constructed a small house (not RCC) on my residential plot ( registered on name) and the house tax is being paid on his name for the last 15 years or so. Electricity meter is also on my father's name.My doubt is whether it is required to transfer my name for house tax and Electrical meter to protect my property from the sons of my brother in future. Kindly advise sir

 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 September 2021

yes. Better to keep all the bills, taxes etc. put it on house owners name. since all recordings coming online nowadays.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     27 September 2021

Settle the issue with your father and brother on your confusion and anticipation. If it settled get a settlement deed registered. Because right now it is not even a premature stage of any legal dispute.

B K Paruchuri (PO)     01 October 2021

Thank you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query