LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JAGADEESH GOVIND (ADVOCATE)     17 December 2010

Muslim Minor Guardianship


My client is a Muslim women,who want to mortgage her minor sons property for his educational benefits.The Husband had deserted her and she living only with her son.

Can she represent as Guardian onbehalf of her minor son in the above circumstances. Kindly provide any judgement in this regard





 1 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     18 December 2010

you can mortgage minor son property with court permission but purpose must be for minor sons life 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query