FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Mawle (x)     20 August 2012

Municipal corporation

My mother wanted to extend our house by constructing a room at the back side of our house, so she began constructing a room. At the stage when pillars were erected our neighboring apartment objected to the same by falsely stating that we are building the room on the compound wall. Hyderabad Municipal corporation issued first notice under Sec 452 of the Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Act attached herein stating that we have constructed the room unauthorisedly , so my mother replied to the notice which is attached. Subsequently the municipal corporation issued a second Notice attached herein under Sec 452(2) of the Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Act. We are shortly going to resubmit the completed extension application for permission. How do we stop the Hyderabad Municipal Corporation from demolishing the structure


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query