Mp filed on mc order

Sir, Pls advice for my problem.... The Divorce filed by the husband had been dismissed for Uncontested and the Maintenance filed by me , had been ordered last year and set exparte. My Husband is in USA and hide himself securely and evading the whole legal proceedings and not even attended a single voydha. His family members simply dragged the cases for over 7 years . Finally, the verdict came in. Now, I have filed the MP petition on MC order , in Feb 2018 in an initiative to bring back my husband to INDIA. Now, his family members , influencing the court staff are not allowing to number the petition. This made me more painful. Kindly, advice what should I do , to take further action against the persons involved.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x